I am enrolling my child in the infini11 (English) course. I pledge, on behalf of my child, that my child will be completely involved in the course and adhere to the rules, regulations and the discipline of the course.
- The parent’s orientation session will be held on May 12th, 2019 (Sunday) from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., which is exclusive for parents. It is mandatory for one parent/guardian to attend the session exclusive for parents, failing which, the child’s registration will be cancelled and the fees will be refunded.
- The course, for the child, will be conducted on May 13, 15, 17, 20, 22 and 24 (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The session for parents and the course for the child will be conducted at,infinitheism, 48, Kasturba Road, 5th Floor, Mohan Mansion, Opp. to Visvesvaraya Museum, Bengaluru-560 001
- Parent/guardian or child, latecomers will not be allowed into any of the sessions, including parents' orientation session, whatever may be the reason. As no two watches show the same time, you are advised to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for all the sessions. Absenteeism is not allowed for any of the sessions.
- If the child misses a session, then the child will not be allowed to attend the remaining sessions and the amount paid will not be refunded.
- The child cannot wear a watch or use mobile phones during the sessions.
- I have made note of the dates and timings of all the sessions. I hereby register my child for the course by paying the course fees of Rs. 12,000/- plus GST @ 18%.
- Transference of course fee from one participant to another (or) one batch to another, if requested before the commencement of the course, will be at the sole discretion of the management of infinitheism.